Vancouver, Canada (November 15, 2017) – Integra International today announced the results of its recent election at the Global Conference in Tokyo, Japan. The election included five Director positions, which were all filled by incumbent candidates:
- Don DeGrazia – Gold Gerstein Group LLC, Philadelphia, United States
- Britta Kötteritzsch – CONSULTA Wagemann + Partner PartG mbB, Düsseldorf, Germany
- Franz Schweiger – BF Consulting Wirtschaftsprüfungs GmbH, Vienna, Austria
- Giuseppe Scibetta – Pomara Scibetta & Partners, Milan Italy
- Doug White – Glass Jacobson Financial Group, Washington D.C., United States
All five will serve 2 year terms beginning November 1st, 2017. In addition to the Directors listed above, Integra International Board of Directors for 2017 includes Steve Austin, David Borg, Brian Hunter, Mark Saunders and Steve Wlliams. The Global Board of Directors will announce the Executive Positions for 2018 next month.
Integra International is an interactive Global Association of local independent accounting, taxation, auditing, and business consulting firms dedicated to advising businesses around the world. Our member firms contain over 4,000 CPAs, CAs and Business Advisors who share knowledge openly and regularly. In a global market place, Integra helps its members function like a global firm, able to help their clients no matter where in the world business takes them. Members offer a wide range of professional services to their clients, meeting their national and international needs. The collective knowledge, education and resources – both domestic and international – of the four thousand professionals involved in Integra International are available to members and their clients.
Download a pdf of the Press Release Here…