Head of PR and Content Purpose
To develop the strategy for and manage activation of all public relations activities. Be responsible for delivering on the content strategy; curating the gathering, creation and sharing of mixed media content externally and among members to raise awareness and build understanding of Integra International.
Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To work with and manage stakeholders and partners to identify an annual plan to create and capture content in line with our content strategy.
- To lead the programme to ensure delivery against the content strategy and plan; managing the writing, gathering and curation of best in class content.
- To write, edit and direct the creation of content across multiple formats.
- To be responsible for sharing content across the group with key stakeholders and members, encouraging the engagement, sharing and distribution on to clients and the wider industry.
- To manage the execution and activation of the content plan in line with the external marketing strategy, across all media channels as appropriate.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of activity in line with business goals, and use this insight to refine and optimise the strategy and plans, as well as to improve the impact and effectiveness of the content itself.
- To develop an effective PR strategy to meet the goals set in our marketing strategy, within schedule and budget.
- Establish a media relations strategy, securing high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Cultivate new contacts within relevant media titles and leverage media relationships in the long term.
- Build and refine our approach to generating and crafting thought leadership content, putting in place systems and processes as necessary.
- Write and publish press releases, newsletters, ads, blogs and other as required.
- Ensure all content is relevant to our key audiences, is engaging, uses best practice guidelines for execution, is on brand and consistent in terms of style and tone of voice.
- To manage our online platform/website back-end and its effective use to support the above.
- Manage media enquiries, interview requests and social media messages, comments and enquiries.
Skills and abilities:
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ability to think strategically; see the big picture, understand challenges and find innovative and practical ways to overcome them in order to deliver against our long term strategy.
- Self-motivated, independent, creative problem solver with a practical, analytical mindset. Creative, as well as excellent written, verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Knowledge and experience – essential
- Proven track record of effective PR management experience within the financial services or related, relevant industry.
- Significant experience developing meaningful and engaging creative content, including audio visual.
- Experience liaising and building strong working relationships with people at all levels – from senior partners to media owners to administration staff.
- Knowledge of a wide range of a marketing disciplines with experience working across all social media platforms, including LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Experience working in, or directly with, the financial services industry.
Job type: full time
Location: TBC by Integra team
Education level: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 5+ years in marketing, PR and communications
Send resumes to Laurie Daschuk, Global Administrator